Monday, November 25, 2013
Boomerang - BOOMERANG! - Ben Rosenthal
1. Fred Myers sits at a desk, pen in hand and a blank piece of paper in front of him. He is scratching his head, thinking.
2. A tight shot of Fred's face - it's a light bulb moment.
3. Fred is scrawling feverishly on the page in front of him.
That's what I'll call it!
4. The page has one word written on it - BOOMER-SANG
FRED (off panel)
A boomerang that emits a sonic vibration to knock anyone off their feet!
5. Same as Panel 4. Fred's hand is scrunching up the page. It is a stupid idea.
Just like a......boomerang.
6. Fred is tossing the screwed up page over his shoulder, discarding it.
Why does everything have to be a pun?
Written by Ben Rosenthal at 5:00 AM
Labels: Ben Rosenthal, Boomerang
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Feedback is what every good writer wants and needs, so please provide it in the white box below
If you want to play along at home, feel free to put your scripts under the Why? post for the week.