Monday, November 25, 2013
Boomerang - BOOMERANG! - Ben Rosenthal
1. Fred Myers sits at a desk, pen in hand and a blank piece of paper in front of him. He is scratching his head, thinking.
2. A tight shot of Fred's face - it's a light bulb moment.
3. Fred is scrawling feverishly on the page in front of him.
That's what I'll call it!
4. The page has one word written on it - BOOMER-SANG
FRED (off panel)
A boomerang that emits a sonic vibration to knock anyone off their feet!
5. Same as Panel 4. Fred's hand is scrunching up the page. It is a stupid idea.
Just like a......boomerang.
6. Fred is tossing the screwed up page over his shoulder, discarding it.
Why does everything have to be a pun?