Monday, July 21, 2014
Komodo - Catch Up - Ben Rosenthal
1. Komodo is sitting in a room. We see her full body, facing head on to the panel.
I look like a monster. Something from a helpless child's nightmare.
2. Exactly the same framing as the previous panel, but Komodo is now in human form. We can see her legs are not there.
Or, I am the helpless child.
3. A head shot. Komodo is back in her lizard form.
Like this, I only appear as a monster.
5. The largest panel of the page. Komodo is back in her lizard form, stading up and walking out the room - we can see what it is now. A visiting room in a high security prison. She was visiting someone. That someone is Hardball.
You're are one.
6. A smaller panel of Hardball, similar to the first panel. He is silent. He is pensive.