Sunday, October 12, 2014
Norman Osborn - Change of Face - Ben Rosenthal
1. Carlie Cooper is standing at an open door. We see her from behind an individual who has just opened the door to her. Outside is bright while inside has the curtains closed.
Peter, you're late for---Peter?
2. Reverse angle of a desheveled looking Peter Parker inside his apartment. He is stressed out, looking like he hasn't slept in days.
Are you ok?
3. A large panel. Carlie is in Peter's apartment. It is a mess - pizza boxes everywhere.
What's going on?
Only by name. He doesn't look like Norman any more.
What do you mean?
4. A close up of Peter, looking between the cushion and the back of a couch. He is frantic.
He can change his face. He could be anyone.
He could be you.
5. Carlie has turned and is walking towards the door. A hand is sliding into her purse.
I think I may come back when you're feeling more like yourself.
6. Front on panel of Carlie opening the door with Peter in the background running towards her, smiling evilly. In his hand is a syringe full of green goblin formula.
Aw, where's the fun in that?