Exterior, day. A beat-up old camaro pulls into the gravel parking lot of a rough looking road-side diner.
Interior, day, diner. Two brothers around the same age, one wearing denim and the other flannel and a cowboy hat, walk quietly through the double doors of the diner. The manager, a middle-aged man wearing a short sleeve button-up and a tie, walks towards the brothers. The diner is a giant mess with waitresses cleaning broken dishes and food off the ground, though it doesn't look like it's helping.
1. MANAGER: Sorry, no service right now.
The brothers talk with the manager as the denim-brother holds out a photo to the manager.
2. DENIM-BROTHER: You seen this man?
3. MANAGER: Yeah, that's the bastard who did all this then ran the hell outta here.
The brothers turn to leave as the one in flannel shoots another question at the manager.
4. FLANNEL-BROTHER: Which way did he go?
5. MANAGER: East. Wait--
The two brothers respond at the same time as they walk out the double doors of the diner.
6. MANAGER (OP): Who are you?
7. BROTHERS: His brothers.