Hansen and Olson walk up to the edge of a cliff. It's very clear that the edge of the cliff leads to steep and far fall. Hansen is leading the pair.
1. Hansen: This is the seventh and last challenge.
2. Hansen: “The step taken by those who do not fear death.”
Olsen peers over the side of the cliff very cautiously as Hansen stands away from the edge steeling himself. Olsen looks very doubtful as he speaks.
3. Olsen: Yeah, right. You'll end up in the afterlife whether you pass the challenge or not.
4. Olsen: You sure you'll be able to make it back? You know, once you found her.
Inset to Panel 4. Hansen grits his teeth in determination.
5. Hansen: Don't know. But...
Hansen dives off the cliff edge. Olsen stands back, shocked by what his friend has done.
6. Hansen: ...I'll bring her back from the dead or die trying!
Olsen covers his eyes from a brilliant green flash that comes from the edge of the cliff.
Olsen looks over the edge of the cliff. There is no sign of Hansen anywhere.
7. Olsen: Look's like you made it, buddy. I hope you can bring her back.