The Millennium Falcon shoots at Darth Vader's ship. Darth Vader is currently tailing Luke Skywalker's X-Wing.
1. Han: Alright. I swoop in and shoot at Darth Vader.
2. GM (caption): Your 16 is enough to damage and send him spinning, but doesn't kill him.
Han Solo and Chewbacca sit in the Millennium Falcon's cockpit. Han talks excitedly into his headset.
3. Luke: Thanks Han. Too bad you're not as good a shot as me.
4. Han: Oh? I'd like to see you shoot better than that.
Luke with his eyes closed in the cockpit of his X-Wing. He's got a smile on his face.
5. Luke: Challenge accepted. I shoot at the Death Star exhaust port without my guidance computer.
6. GM (caption): You'll need a perfect roll for that to be successful.
7. CAPTION: *rolls*
8. GM (caption): Sor--
Luke's X-Wing pulls away from the Death Star.
9. Luke: Don't forget my “force ability” modifier.
10. GM (caption): Right. The Death Star reactor suffers a direct hit.
11. Luke: Woooooo hoo!
Luke's X-Wing and the Millennium Falcon fly away from the giant explosion that use to be the Death Star.
12. GM (caption): The Death Star explodes.
13. Han: Well, I'll be a son of a wookie.
14. Chewbacca: AAAAhhhhhhhggggg!