Interior, night, tent. George sweeps several Egyptian artifacts off a table inside of his field tent. He is the only person in the tent. Several candle lamps light the tent.
1. CAPTION: Egypt, 1922
2. GEORGE: This expedition has been a waste. Is this fitting a Carnarvon? No. This is…
3. GEORGE: BOLLOCKS!
George stands away from a dark, slick stranger with a concerned expression.
4. STRANGER: What if I offered you the chance to write history?
The stranger holds out a rolled up piece of paper.
5. GEORGE: I don't know who the hell you are.
6. STRANGER: I'm the one offering you a deal to save this expedition. To leave your mark on history.
7. STRANGER: All I need is a little quid pro quo.
George signs a piece of paper as a stranger stands by the table.
8. GEORGE: Fine. I get your game. But you better delivery, though I doubt you can.
The Stranger rolls up the piece of paper while wearing an evil grin.
9. STRANGER: Oh, I can. Have you heard of “Tutankhamun”?