Interior, conference room. Isaac, a young man in a suit and tie, stands next to two easels. One has a chart on it with a downward trending line and the other has a cloth draped over it. Across the table from him are three chairs that only have their backs visible. Isaac looks nervous.
1. ISAAC: Thank you for coming, I know how busy you are.
Isaac gestures at the chart with the downward line as he explains. He is still clearly nervous.
2. ISAAC: The macro business has been showing a downward trend. The brand isn't really in the minds of people anymore.
Isaac removes the chart paper to reveal another paper with "The Apprentice" stenciled across it and a big red "CANCELED" on it. Isaac has reached peak nervousness.
3. ISAAC: TV provided a great avenue for brand awareness, but it's no longer packing the punch it use to.
4. ISAAC: We need a fresh angle.
Isaac pulls on the cloth that drapes over the other easel.
5. ISAAC: And there is one market that has a dedicated 24 hour news cycle that presents no barrier to someone of your means.
A campaign sign is revealed to be what was under the cloth. It reads "Trump 2016".
6. ISAAC: The race to be President of the United States of America.
7. TRUMP (op): I like it.
Reveal of Trump sitting in the middle of the the three chairs behind the table. On either side are advisors, one a young blonde lady and the other an older white man.
8. TRUMP: This'll be huge.