Exterior, night, New York. Luke Cage in street clothes, boots, and a hoodie, hood up obscuring his face, walks down the sidewalk of the dense New York neighborhood in the middle of the night. A scream is heard issuing from an alley to his side.
1. LUKE CAGE (caption): It's a slow night. Probably a good thing...
2. WOMAN (OP ALLEYWAY): Aaaahhhh!
In the alleyway, a disheveled looking mugger brandishes a knife at a young Hispanic lady who is pressed up against the wall. She looks terrified. He looks crazed and angry.The alley is dark.
3. MUGGER: Shut it!
4. MUGGER: Now give it. Give me yer money!
The mugger looks to the side at the sound of a noise.
5. LUKE CAGE (op): Wrong neighborhood, jackass.
Luke Cage's boot smashes into the mugger, sending him back, past the woman. Note: It'd be a neat sequence to not show Cage himself in this, just his boot/leg.
6. SFX: THUD!
Luke Cage exits the alley. The Hispanic woman can be seen running down the sidewalk away from the alley.
7. LUKE CAGE (caption): But the city never sleeps.
- END PAGE -