Exterior, day, rainy New York sidewalk. She-hulk tries to shield herself from a giant splash of water as a cab drives by.
1. SHE-HULK: Ah, not again!
Interior, day, sky scraper lobby. She-hulk yells toward the nearly closed elevator as she walks into through the lobby. Her clothes are soaked and dripping.
2. SHE-HULK: Hold the elevator!
Interior, reception, law office. She-hulk exits a door marked "Stairs" into a reception area. The chipper receptionist greets her. She-hulk looks soaked and bitterly angry.
3. RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, Ms. Walters!
4. SHE-HULK: Easy for you to say. Do you know how hard it is for a green gal to get a cab in this city?
She-hulk attempts to open her office door, but the door is locked and won't budge.
5. SFX (small, doorknob): Locked!
6. SHE-HULK: Of course... Left the key at home.
She-hulk rips the office door off it's hinges and out of her way. She has a grim smile on her face.
7. SHE-HULK: I hope this shitty morning isn't a plot device to get me to meet a maintenace man.
- END -
That better not come out of her billable hours! Funny page. Very Ally McBealish...ReplyDelete
Egad, I feel like I just dated myself.