Exterior, night. Spiderman lands on the perch of a building.
1. SPIDERMAN: What's this ruckus? Wait. Do people still say ruckus?
2. SPIDERMAN: What's the hap? Much cooler.
Spiderman is shocked to see another person fighting the bad guy.
3. SPIDERMAN: What the hap! That's me!
Reveal: Other Spiderman, with a slightly different suit (maybe brown highlights?) than the Original, swings around the bad guy on a length of web. The bad guy pumps a giant flame out of his fist like it was a flamethrower, trying to hit the Other Spiderman. Around the outside of the activity is a ring of cop cars, lights flashing blue-red.
4. SPIDERMAN (OP): Or someone who looks a lot like me. And can sling web. And has impeccable style choices.
The Other Spiderman snaps the bad guy's neck. The flame sputters out.
Spiderman, back on the perch, jerks away from the scene in horror and disgust.
5. SPIDERMAN: What the hell?!?!
- END -