Exterior, night, outside of a warehouse. Dionysus leans against the wall of a warehouse as he smokes a cigarette. A fangirl gushes just a few feet away from him. Dionysus is fully tricked out in his glowing godly status.
1. FANGIRL: OMG! Dionysus! You’re my total faves!
2. FANGIRL: I use to be so caught up in school--
Dionysus flicks his cigarette away, with a wide smile on his face.
3. DIONYSUS (sing): The trouble with schools is, they always try to teach the wrong lesson
4. DIONYSUS (sing): Believe me, I’ve been kicked out of enough of them to know
Dionysus twirls the fangirl, their hands joined together. The fangirl throws her head back in joy.
5. DIONYSUS (sing): They want you to become less callow
6. DIONYSUS (sing): Less shallow
Dionysus throws open the door of the warehouse, revealing a party raging within. The fangirl looks like she is about to melt with joy.
7. DIONYSUS (sing): But I say: Why invite stress in?
8. DIONYSUS (sing): Stop studying strife, and learn to live the unexamined life
Dionysus beckons the fangirl (and reader) to follow him into the dancing crowd of people inside of the warehouse.
9. DIONYSUS: by...
10. DIONYSUS (sing): ...Dancing through life!
- END -
- END -