Interior of an arcade, dim. Superman holds up his hands in a disarming gesture as if he is trying to calm Batman down. Batman stands with his back to a wall, neon lights and shadows around him, unperturbed. It is not yet obvious they are in an arcade.
1. Superman: We don't need to do this. You are pushing the issue. I don't want to best you.
2. Batman: This isn't about god-given powers, but hard earned skill.
Superman stands at a claw-machine that is filled with stuffed animals.
Inset to panel 2: The claw snaps shut just to the side of a stuffed bear.
3. Superman (OP): Shoot.
Batman stands at the claw-machine, with all the same stuffed animals as panel 2.
Inset to panel 4: The claw snaps shut empty again.
4. Batmn (OP): Hhmm.
Superman and Batman stand in front of the claw-machine, exchanging words.
5. Superman: I guess that settles it. Neither of us--
6. Wonderwoman (OP): Hey guys!
Wonderwoman stands deeper in the arcade, the neon lights of several arcade games behind her. She is holding a stuffed animal in one hand and is smiling in the direction of Superman and Batman (who are likely not on-panel).
7. Wonderwoman: Either of you know how to play Centipede?