Interior, dim, warehouse. A single lamp illuminates Terry in full bat-suit, sitting in a chair with his head slumped forward and his arms secured behind the chair. Terry groans as he wakens.
1. BATMAN: Uhhh… What the hell just happened. I think I got knocked--
Terry strains to pull his wrists apart, but they are fastened together with some futuristic looking cuffs at the wrist. They are secured together behind the chair.
2. BATMAN: What the hell?
3. BATMAN: My wrists.
Terry tries to stand awkwardly with the chair being lifted with him as he looks around.
4. BATMAN: And my gizmos aren't responding...
5. BATMAN (hushed): Big B, you there?
A baseball bat slams into Terry’s gut, knocking him back down into the chair. The villain is not yet revealed, but she is wearing tactical gloves.
6. IRON-WOMAN (OP): Sit down!
Reveal of our villain. A shorter woman, in tactical gear with a mask that looks like it is made of iron. She steps into the light, baseball bat in hand.
7. IRON-WOMAN: You’re not leaving yet. Not before I tell you the tale of a lowly henchman, whose life you destroyed 20 years ago.
8. IRON-WOMAN: And his poor daughter who was left to rot.
- END -