Interior, day. A stark white room with David sitting across a small table from a male psychiatrist. The psychiatrist is dressed in a gray sweater and has a distinctive mole on his face. The psychiatrist writes on a clipboard while staring at David.
1. PSYCHIATRIST: How are you feeling today, David?
Dark, exterior. The panel edges are fuzzy, indicating a vision. The psychiatrist's face is twisted in a grotesque snarl of aggression. He stands over another man in an alleyway, blood dripping from his fist.
2. PSYCHIATRIST: You dare come near my woman?
3. PSYCHIATRIST: You want to fuckin' mess with me? Is that what you want?
Interior, day. Back in the white room, David looks over at the psychiatrist (out of the panel) with wide-eyed fear. This panel and the next should have similar poses.
4. DAVID (quietly): No.
5. PSYCHIATRIST: What--
Dark, exterior. The panel edges are fuzzy. A man's pulverized face stares out of the panel in terror as the psychiatrist grabs ahold of his shirt.
6. PSYCHATRIST (op): I'm gonna rip you apart you little bitch. Your face is gonna be hamburger!
Interior, day. David leaps away from the table shouting in fear as he covers his face.
7. DAVID (shouting): Please no! Get away! Get away!
8. PSYCHIATRIST (OP): I need some orderlies in here, now!
- END -
- END -